BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Element Editor
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Search engine optimization

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnsmiths Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Search engine optimization
    Posted: Jan 21 2016 at 1:15pm
What is best search engine google, Yahoo, Bing ?

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2016 at 3:53pm
Hi.

If by "best" you mean amount of peiple using it, it's usually Google but it depends on the region. In Asia in some countries "local" search engines may be more popular. But anyway, you should optimize all engines and main SEO rules apply to all engines.
jatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2016 at 7:05am
Hi, in my opinion google is the best search engine because you get the appropriate result in the google.

TongueWink

Edited by jatin - Aug 24 2016 at 7:07am
miliket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miliket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2017 at 8:58am
Originally posted by jatin jatin wrote:

Hi, in my opinion google is the best search engine because you get the appropriate result in the google.

TongueWink

Me too, I also believe it is google

Omnichannel Software of Magento is the best inventory and POS management software for your ecommerce site.
Mobile sales app is the best mobile app for Magento.
Magento Download is also available.

Edited by miliket - Feb 26 2018 at 7:41am
Let me see you
annabruce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annabruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2017 at 9:31am
I would go for Google as the best serach engine. 

Edited by annabruce - Jul 11 2017 at 7:49am
Syn Gates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syn Gates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2017 at 5:15am
I'm not sure that Google is a best search engine or not, in the US when people want to know about a product, they go to Amazon search. So I think what is the best depends on your demands.
zerofire2905 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zerofire2905 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2017 at 8:17am
Google is very helpful. It will help you contact with customer
meenal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meenal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2019 at 6:11am
Google is best for search engine optimization
cstpl123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cstpl123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2019 at 11:22am

In my point of view, Google Search Engine is one of the best search engines in the world and it is also one of the most universally accepted products from Google. Coming to next Bing is Microsoft's answer to Google and it was launched in 2009. Then after Yahoo

Baidu

AOL

Ask.com

Excite

DuckDuckGo

and so on. 

As per World wide market share of search engines Google has influenced the search engine market with an 89.95 percent market share as of January 2019.  

iconquerors
scuman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scuman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2019 at 1:17pm
I always found quality results on Google. I have used bing but not every time. And over the years Google frequently updating their algorithm to bring quality results to the users. This platform plays a crucial role in branding the business.

Edited by scuman - Aug 24 2019 at 1:19pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic