BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

!Important overridden

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:20pm
P.S. Effectively sometimes the file is not published (even with Export to folder), it is a very recent feature and not sufficiently debugged. Enable this option, the save the page, the F12 to preview it, then Export to folder - it is the way to insure it is published. Again, we will look into this bug and try to fix for the next version.
Gorksmash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gorksmash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:28pm
I found the file and even when selecting complete publishing mode it was not in the list of files to be transferred. I uploaded it manually and it still is showing this problem. It also shows this problem when I preview it as a local host on firefox.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:33pm
It's the file Project Hybrid Safety(var).js (values for JS code associatedto the page) that's not up to date either - there are no data necessary to adapt the content.

I recommend you to temporarily shift the content to have more space, and wait for the next version - I hope we will fix it soon. You can also try to save-preview the page several times in Firefox (and use Ctrl+F5 there to make sure no cached version is used), it may get it to work.. Sorry for the difficulties.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:51pm
Correction: it's not in the (var).js file, it is at the bottom of the page itself - and in your online version it is missing..

Could you please send your project (unless it contains confidential data) for analysis? You can zip the project folder (Project->Other->Open project folder to find it easily) & wetransfer.com or DropBox & send me the link via a private message (click my name on the left). It may help us to debug several issues.
Gorksmash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gorksmash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:51pm
I have been using ctrl+F5 to ensure to not use a cached version. I will just deal with the difference in size for now. thanks for your help!
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 7:58pm
I forgot to mention an alternative technique.

Add Group of elements and set its property Position Type to "Relative", then you can add your text element and the elements below inside it, one under another (you can set External Margins to control the distances). This will not adapt the total page height, however.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic