BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to Use the "Medias" settings for Smartphone vi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to Use the "Medias" settings for Smartphone vi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hjiorst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2024 at 3:56pm
Okay, one learns something new every day.  Used to be one had to use YouTube, and hosting a video on one's site was difficult, at my level, anyway.  That element might be useful.

I actually have several videos, and am planning more.  I will have to check how much space I have.  I know I'm currently not using much at all, but a half dozen videos could suck it all up.

Wait a minute, though:  YouTube is Google.  I get the code to show my video from YouTube, and Google tells me it's got bad stuff in it?  Seems odd to me that Google would provide something for websites that Google doesn't want you to use.

Is there some way to link a video from YouTube without upsetting Google's bots?  I'd like visitors to my website being able to add to my YouTube views, so that YouTube viewers will be more likely to see my videos and then visiting my website.  Isn't that the whole point? 
-Hjiorst
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2024 at 6:14pm
if you load a video on youtube then donload it, it's size will seriously decrease.  I't a lot easyer to host it after.

If you search for a dishwasher on google you will en-up with dishwashers publicity on facebook.

Youtube is acting the same proposing other videos that sometimes come from the competition.  If you host your own video, nobody will receive links to other stuff of the same kind.

If not done yet, take some time to view my videos on youtube.  The links are available on my site.

Hjiorst View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hjiorst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2024 at 7:32pm
It looks like I have to do some general rebuilding & updating, & not just with the video links.  I'll pick up this thread again when I can make some progress on the video links. 

Thanks for your help so far. 
-Hjiorst
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2024 at 3:24am
If you have other questions, please open one thread per question.  It will make it easyer to manage
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic