BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> openElement General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to Use the "Medias" settings for Smartphone vi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to Use the "Medias" settings for Smartphone vi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hjiorst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Use the "Medias" settings for Smartphone vi
    Posted: Feb 06 2024 at 8:02pm
I'm glad to see this site is still up and running.  I built my website with Open Element several years ago, and have been generally happy with it.  Stopping off at the gift shop after this post.

Lately, however, I have been advised by Google's bot that my website "Uses incompatible plugins" but that this issue is related only to "Mobile Usability."  This is the email I got:

Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 1 Mobile Usability issue(s). The following issues were found on your site.

Top Issues

• Uses incompatible plugins
How can I identify which plug-ins the bot is talking about?  Could these be something that was available in OE years ago but has since become deprecated?  Or is it something that I added outside of OE? 

I'm stumped.  The bot didn't even indicate which page the problem was on.  Is there a website that will read my website and find incompatible plugins?  I find many sites that will help with WordPress websites, but nothing general.

Any assistance appreciated.

-Hjiorst
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2024 at 1:10am
Can you provide a link to your site ?
Hjiorst View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hjiorst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2024 at 7:29pm
Here it is:

Sorry, I thought I had done that.
-Hjiorst
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2024 at 8:38pm
It looks like the error are on https://digitalcasemanagement.com/trial_presentation_services.htm  ;

• The youtube player seems to be one cause.

1. Cookies with the SameSite=None; Secure and not Partitioned attributes that operate in cross-site contexts are third-party cookies. Chrome blocks third-party cookies to protect user data from cross-site tracking.

Please refer to the article linked to learn more about preparing your site to avoid potential breakage due to this.

2. AFFECTED RESOURCES
      • https://goo.gle/3pcd-dev-issue" title="https://goo.gle/3pcd-dev-issue" jslog="Link; track: click; context: learn-more" style="box-sizing: border-box; min-width: 0px; min-height: 0px; cursor: pointer; text-decoration-line: underline; color: var(--sys-color-primary); outline-offset: 2px; font-size: 14px; padding-top: 4px; display: inline;">
        Learn more: Prepare for phasing out third-party cookies
  1. 5
    Setting third-party cookie is blocked
    < ="hide-issues-menu-btn" title="Hide issues" style=": relative; display: flex; flex: 0 0 auto; align-items: center; justify-: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px -2px 0px 4px; overflow: ; border-radius: 0px; border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; --icon-color: var--icon-default;">
    1. Cookies with the SameSite=None; Secure and not Partitioned attributes that operate in cross-site contexts are third-party cookies. Chrome blocks third-party cookies to protect user data from cross-site tracking.

Please refer to the article linked to learn more about preparing your site to avoid potential breakage due to this.

2. AFFECTED RESOURCES
      • https://goo.gle/3pcd-dev-issue" title="https://goo.gle/3pcd-dev-issue" jslog="Link; track: click; context: learn-more" style="box-sizing: border-box; min-width: 0px; min-height: 0px; cursor: pointer; text-decoration-line: underline; color: var(--sys-color-primary); outline-offset: 2px; font-size: 14px; padding-top: 4px; display: inline;">
        Learn more: Prepare for phasing out third-party cookies
  • A field seems to be another cause
    1. A form field element has neither an id nor a name attribute. This might prevent the browser from correctly autofilling the form.

To fix this issue, add a unique id or name attribute to a form field. This is not strictly needed, but still recommended even if you have an autocomplete attribute on the same element.

2. AFFECTED RESOURCES
      1. 1 resource
        1. Violating node
  1. 1
    No label associated with a form field
    < ="hide-issues-menu-btn" title="Hide issues" style=": relative; display: flex; flex: 0 0 auto; align-items: center; justify-: center; padding: 0px; margin: 0px -2px 0px 4px; overflow: ; border-radius: 0px; border-width: initial; border-style: none; border-color: initial; --icon-color: var--icon-default;">
    1. <label> isn't associated with a form field.

To fix this issue, nest the <input> in the <label> or provide a for attribute on the <label> that matches a form field id.

2. AFFECTED RESOURCES
      1. 1 resource
        1. Violating node

Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2024 at 8:56pm
<div class="ytp-share-panel-inner-content">
<div class="ytp-share-panel-title" id="ytp-id-23">Partager</div>
<a class="ytp-share-panel-link ytp-no-contextmenu" target="_blank" title="Partager le lien"></a>
<label class="ytp-share-panel-include-playlist">
<input class="ytp-share-panel-include-playlist-checkbox" type="checkbox" checked="true"> "Inclure la playlist" 
</label>
<div class="ytp-share-panel-loading-spinner">
<div class="ytp-spinner-container">
<div class="ytp-spinner-rotator">
<div class="ytp-spinner-left">
<div class="ytp-spinner-circle"></div>
</div>
<div class="ytp-spinner-right">
<div class="ytp-spinner-circle">
</div>
</div>
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2024 at 9:00pm
<div class="ytp-suggested-action" data-layer="4">
<button class="ytp-button ytp-suggested-action-badge ytp-suggested-action-badge-with-controls" style="display: none;">
<div class="ytp-suggested-action-badge-icon-container"></div>
<div class="ytp-suggested-action-badge-expanded-content-container" style="display: none;">
<label class="ytp-suggested-action-badge-title"></label>
<button class="ytp-suggested-action-badge-dismiss-button-icon ytp-button"></button>
</div>
</button>
</div>
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2024 at 9:02pm
The incompatible plugin seems to be ad_satus.js
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2024 at 9:03pm
All these errors seems to be related to the Youtube video player.
Hjiorst View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hjiorst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2024 at 8:01pm
Thank you for all this information.  I hope you can help me figure out what it means.  Starting with the YouTube player.

Before I start editing, I have to ask: How did I end up with cookies, let alone third-party cookies in my website?  I didn't ask for them!

Can all of the YouTube issues be resolved by deleting the videos and their players, and re-building them with the current "YouTube Video" element?
-Hjiorst
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2024 at 11:31pm
You end-up with third party cookies because Youtube is using cookies and when they goes trough your site they cause problems.

If you have only one video, why don't you use a video player to stream it yourself?

It uses standard html and will be contained into your site.  If I am right, you will get away from the depracated plugin.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic