BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Element Editor
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Group Alements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote open_web Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Group Alements
    Posted: Jul 20 2016 at 2:06pm
Hi,

I am trying to include in my project the main bar with some Single Lines Text "Home", "Services", "Contacts",...

I inserted a image for I create the bar element throught a customized imaged that I created. When I tried to insert the single texto words operlapping to the bar element I created a issue: When I aligned with text with the bar element I thought that was good but when I tested in the preview the text don't appeared aligned.

Can someone help me about this issue?

thank you
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2016 at 3:07pm
Hi,

Yes but you should publish the website online somewhere and give the link to see what it is exactly.
open_web View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote open_web Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2016 at 9:27am
Hi,

I got to upload the files but when I tried to browser my website I took this error: http://error404.000webhost.com/?

Can you help me?
I check in the host server folder and tried to open índex.htm but what I saw was total different I created.

open_web View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote open_web Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2016 at 9:42am
Hi all,

This is my test of project: http://www.web2016.net16.net/

I inserted a image for I create the bar element throught a customized imaged that I created. When I tried to insert the single texto words operlapping to the bar element I created a issue: When I aligned with text with the bar element I thought that was good but when I tested in the preview the text don't appeared aligned.

I am trying that the bar elemento and word element change at same time when I change the lenght of the browser web page. Is this possible?

Thank you a lot

open_web View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote open_web Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2016 at 9:43am
Hi all,

This is my test of project: http://www.web2016.net16.net/

I am trying that the bar elemento and word element change at same time when I change the lenght of the browser web page. Is this possible?

Thank you a lot
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic