BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Error Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Image gallery works not well

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Image gallery works not well
    Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 5:24pm
Hellò. I used the image gallery but I found that leaving the autosize it goes out of cadre and moves badly many images; if using it not as automated and giving a precise size, it moves images to one side, so I can'thabe them centered.

Do I made something wrong or there is something I don't know about OE? I simply put the big image container in the center of the page, but it shows images on (my) right side, so not centered. How can I do, to obtain them in the middle of the page?

Thanks

Edited by Bravo12 - Jul 27 2013 at 5:25pm
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 8:20am
Good morning,

Could you publish your site online somewhere, and give the link to this page? Also, try to apply some Cloud Library models (in Styles to the right) to see if the problem disappears.

Good day
D
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 11:40am
Well, I would publish all site and continuing working on it online, but these friends are very paranoid. As the site they have today has been made by one of them, deceased months ago, now they don't let me touch anything. To try only a page we have had a big discussion... this is the situation I'm in ... and I don't really know how can I make. Continuing this way I think I'll tell them to find someone other; I haven't asked money, but having all these stops, makes me feel bad.

I'll see what I can do, also 'cause I can't proceed in that way...

Anyway, just to let you understand better: using the gallery, it loads a grey panel where all picts are inserted. You can't see them till you don't launch the page. The grey panel is well centered to the page, but when you launch all, it results with images a little moved on (my) right side, so not centered. But if you launch the page via OE, shows it perfectly centered and images too...

Edited by Bravo12 - Jul 30 2013 at 11:47pm
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 11:50am
You don't need to publish the site at its "real" location, you can just Export to folder then use Filezilla or another FTP tool to put it somewhere (into a sub-folder on your server for example).

You can also try to create exactly the same gallery in a new empty project, to see if there's the same effect, then send us this project or describe exactly the steps to follow to reproduce it "from scratch".

While finding the cause of it, you can try to modify the Styles of Zones - click onto the Gallery, then to the right choose Styles panel -> Personnalization, then at the top choose different Zones and try to put everywhere Text - Alignment to Center, and if it does not work, modify all 4 Outer Margins (for all zones except MainFrame) by ckecking Automatic and Important.

Patience, we can resolve the problem together.
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 11:45pm
I have had a discussion with them today and said clearly that if they give me complete access to the server I will continue, on the contrary I prefer if they find someone else to do what they want. This was like the last straw in the bottle... I'm doing it free, so what claim?
Meanwhile I'll try now to do as you suggested me.

Thanks for now.
Nana111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nana111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 6:50am
Hi there
For me,i usually use another image gallery,which supports to process image direclty and effectively.
If your current image gallery works not well,you can just change it.Just try some free trial.

MOD EDIT: Please do not post promotional links in this section 

Edited by Chris OE - Mar 07 2014 at 2:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic