BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> User Tutorials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Designing Queries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dpka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Designing Queries
    Posted: Jun 30 2015 at 11:15am
Hey fellas, i am new here and my query is regarding how to make website according to the sizes of the different screens for browsers.
For collapsible panel or frames n all i can adjust the width to auto but what if i want to insert an image at the top and it has something written on it, what size should i use for image in this case? I want my site to look professional, please help!
*Dpka*
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2015 at 1:48pm
Hi,

You want a "responsive website" (like nearly everyone else). You can take a look at the site template Responsive01, be careful to read all the notices if you want to use it.

To make an adaptive image, you can use a Frame element, or if you need to preserve the width-to-height aspect ratio, an Element Group with the corresponding Property set and the Resizing mode "width only". In both cases, on the right go to Style->Customize->Background (first in the list), choose your image, then set Size (CSS3) to predefined "cover".

Good day
D
Dpka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dpka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2015 at 3:40pm
Hey thanks alot, and i didn't really wanted to use that responsive theme that's why asked, anyways us is there any way to generate a pizza like shape(which rotates whenever its slice of link is clicked) with links in each slice?
*Dpka*
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2015 at 3:59pm
Well there are ways, but it's not that easy, unless you find an existing solution and integrate it through Code Blocks (that may be easy, actually, depending on the soluition's quality)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic