BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Suggestion Box
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Element selection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gorksmash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Element selection
    Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:28pm
This is probably a difficult feature to implement but I'll throw it out there anyway because I think i would be useful.

Make it so in the Element Explorer: you can only select elements in the visible heirarchy levels.
for example: Element Explorer
So in this picture you see that the Content Content is selected for Submit Project Button Container
I would like to be able to only select visible elements in the explorer (UN-collapsed). Any children that are collapsed , when clicked on should just return the selection of the lowest un-collapsed parent.

In this example you should not be able to select any of the elements within Contact Button Container (other than the container itself) but you would be able to select several layers into the Submit Project Button Container's hierarchy.

I think this is useful because I have some containers that I want to move around all their content but I keep selecting their contents.

let me know if I am making any sense,
thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic