BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Templates
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SensBlack smooth scroll issue on mobile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2018 at 4:06pm
What's strange is that I still didn't see this behavior. But well I will tell Brolysan. To what elements did you apply the smoove?
pltfnc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pltfnc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2018 at 2:59am
So, the Gallery in the SensBlack template has a main container for groups of elements with smaller containers inside of it. I did the same in my website in the Discography section.

If the smoove is applied to the main container, it "smooves" up but doesn't bring along the smaller containers that are inside of it. So all you get is the background of the main container until you do another finger swipe up. 

If you apply smoove to all the containers (the main one and the ones inside of it), they seem to conflict with each other and the sections "smooves" up to somewhere in the middle of the large container, not the top. 

I found that if I apply smoove to the smaller containers or frames (but NOT to the main one that contains them) it all works well. 

However I also found that if there is too much padding between the smaller containers and frames (meaning: if the margins are too big), only the first one will come up with smoove and the other ones will come with more scrolling. Removing a 20px margin from the top of the smaller containers fixed that.

The issues above only happen on mobile (iOS and Android) or narrow windows on the computer.

I hope this makes it more clear

Thanks again!
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2018 at 12:37pm
Hi,

Yes those are good trails, thank you
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2018 at 1:04pm
it s possible to send me your projet at wetransfer.com (email contact@sensode.com) for tested it?
thanks
http://sensode.com
brolysan View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brolysan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2018 at 3:22pm
Hello, could you please test this page ?

Edited by Dmit OE - Feb 17 2018 at 8:49pm
Speed Racer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speed Racer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2020 at 3:10pm
Hi.  I am having the similar issue as pltfnc was having when using the SensBlack template. The issue I'm having is that on my website, when scrolling down, the container of elements below appears to get STUCK (below), before appearing (fading-in). As a result, there appears only a blank background until the container of elements below appear.  This is somewhat apparent on a desktop, but VERY apparent on my iPhone where I might have to make 3 or more complete screen swipes before the lower container of elements appears (fades-in). 

From what I can tell, the SensBlack template has been updated from that of 3 years ago (the date this thread started) in that pltfnc remedy of applying "apply-smoove-transition" to the smaller containers (not the main one) that fixed his problem - has now been updated in the current SensBlack template.  However, I could be wrong.

I am using your most-current SensBlack template, on a Windows 10 PC, with a fast internet connection. And, I have installed my site at 2 different web hosting companies, with the same result.

This is my website: https://www.radioshackcatalogs.com 

If you would be kind enough to try viewing this site on an iPhone (or mobile device), SLOWLY swipe-up until the container of elements appears, and it should be very apparent as to what I mean.  I just tried it and it took me 7 complete screen swipes before images appeared. 

The problem does replicate on a desktop PC, but the experience is not as drastic.

Thank you.

Edited by Speed Racer - Dec 12 2020 at 3:14pm
Hobby001 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobby001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2020 at 10:11pm
The issue might be caused by the large number of images that are included into the group of elements WE72cf79e74b

Try removing the css custom class apply-smoove from WE72cf79e74b Custom Classes list

Edited by Hobby001 - Dec 12 2020 at 10:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic