BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> User Tutorials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about ResponsiveCenter01 template

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wlbjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about ResponsiveCenter01 template
    Posted: Aug 15 2017 at 5:07pm
Hi, I've created a website with this template, and after publishing it, I found that two of the links on the Base_MenuMinimized layer, http://localhost:8087/Index.htm#a2 and /Index.htm#a3 don't work when applied to pages I added. I get a 404 page not found error. After investigating, I found it seems to be due to the capitalized "I" in Index.htm. The other section links are index.htm#a4, etc., with a lower case "i" in the word index. If I change the upper case "I" to a lower case "i" in the URL bar in the browser, it will take me back to the correct section. I've looked through the files in the template and can't find where to edit this. The code is displayed below, but it won't allow me to edit it there. Can anyone assist me with this? I would appreciate any assistance.

wlbjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wlbjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2017 at 5:08pm
Never mind- I found where to fix it- in the properties of the link element! :)

Edited by wlbjr - Aug 15 2017 at 8:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic