BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> User Tutorials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Skitter Glider auto size

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skitter Glider auto size
    Posted: Feb 25 2017 at 3:55am
Hi Dmit.

Sorry for bothering you again. (As usual)

I wonder if Skiter Glider can minimize automatically if I minimize the page. Is it possible to do that without using any code?

Working to make the site mobile friendly.. For now it's working well... And the popup already appear. But sadly skitter glider element didnt change in size when I try to minimize my own chrome.. (Since it's looks same in my smartphone)

Thanks a lot and sorry for always causing you trouble. . Cry

Aria
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2017 at 11:19am
Hi,

Yes Skitter Slider can adapt itself to the size of its "parent" container. The best way to achieve what you want is to put it into a Group of Elements, set Width and Height of the Skitter Slider to 100% (in Styles->Customize or elsewhere) so that it occupies the whole Group, then for the Group in Properties set Aspect ratio (ex. 16x10 - see the property's description for examples), then the property Resizing to "Width only" and set the Width of the Group to whatever you want, ex. 90% or a fixed size for certain Media Queries. It's simple if you understand the idea.
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2017 at 3:20am
It really works as you say. But the vertical carousel image is being overlapped with each other.

You're right Dmit, I just a little confused since page anchor in menu about, news, support, contact can resize automatically. While the products menu can't.

Sens black template page is all created with group of element right (in anchor page only)? Could it be when I put the new element, the setting was reset?
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2017 at 8:57am
Please upload the current result somewhere and show me the malfunctioning elements
Aria View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2017 at 5:48am
Looks like the only problem is my positioning. I simply delete 2 carousel vertical image and leave the skitter glider alone. 
Its fixed in another way..

Thanks again Dmit.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic