BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> Element Editor
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New elements (and new template using them)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
skoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2016 at 9:01am
Ok, I managed to move down whole bar with two stickys. First, I added logo, links and social icons in group element and connected it with first. Then is all ok when I moved down the page. In second stick I added background, which is behind logo and links. And when I moved down the page, background is before links...I tried with the background function and other tricks but didn't work. Here's screenshot.
I choose to separate those two things with two stickys because in one stick doesn't work correctly, background image is cutted to 980px, what is width for my page.

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2016 at 3:25pm
It happens because the element changes positioning type.
What you should manage to do is to have all the elements to stick - logo, menu and social icons - inside one Group of Elements (which is probably already the case? can you publish your website online ang give the link?) then stick the group with the option to center (available for the Sticky on Scroll element).
skoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2016 at 10:14am
Ok thanks, I tried to add for each element another Sticky, but when I scroll down, elements are random placed. Example on pictures. I've searched where in Sticky can change that but didn't find :/

I choose only logo for this test, if I choose all elements in header, are random mixed too.

Edited by skoro - Sep 27 2016 at 10:14am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2016 at 10:10pm
1) In Sticky on Scroll, you haveseveral properties to specify elements: you can use Custom Classes, comma-separated list of IDs, or the one you've used to select one element. You can even use all three of them at the same time.

2) If need be, you can use several instances of Sticky on Scroll, with different settings and atached elements.

3) You can put your elements into a Group of Element and "stick" that Group.
skoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2016 at 9:02pm
Thanks, I finally started new element Sticky on Scroll, but guess what? I have another questions :/
My header is combined with several texts (Storitve, SURE,...), images (green Mamit logo) and Rollover element. If i want to choose all of them, I can only pick one, but I want to all header is scrolled down, not only one as I can choose. I attached image where can pick only one. What to do?

Edited by skoro - Sep 26 2016 at 9:02pm
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2016 at 10:38am
Hi,

Yes you need to update openElement. Just download the latest version (the DOWNLOAD link on the top here) and be careful to check "Keep opled versions" during install, to be able to go back if the project breaks.
skoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2016 at 8:43am
Hello, I tried to open your template but I need to update my OE from 1.56 to 1.56.6. No matter what I do (close OE, run as admin,...) update program doesn't want to update. I really want to include StickyElements into my web page but I don't know how to exactly (I added dll). So I wanted to open your template to see options, how to manage it.

Here's picture of failed update.

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2016 at 8:39am
Hi everyone,

Here is the collection of downloadable elements I recently did for our new templates being built. While our Element Store is not updated, you can "install" them yourself.

To install an element, put its DLL into your project folder's Common/Elements subfolder. (To find your project folder use Project->Other->Open the project folder in OE), then close and re-open your project if it's open at the moment.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3daBEI1z4o2QVlyNmkwZ1B3b1U

[Edit: here's the latest version of Swipebox Image element, with buttons available by default and some other fixes:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3daBEI1z4o2VGpiRnVFQVNrdmc
]

There's a brief description on mouseover and descriptions of Properties to help you start. Some elements are more complex while others require nearly no configuration.

Example of use (this element and other elemens below) - our last template, download it here for it to work properly as it does not work well in Store at the moment:

http://sensode.com/TEMPLATE_OPENELEMENT.zip

Its online demo:
http://sensode.com/template/

We didn't have time to translate it into English at the moment of this writing. you can use online translator to translate the FAQ page:
http://sensode.com/template/FAQ.htm

- WERespPanel01.dll
Responsive Group of Elements that takes 100% screen height (with an option to reduce by height of specified neighbor elements). It resembles a lot the behavior of our old Responsive01 template, with improvements.
As the element will indicate in the beginning, you need to put another (usual) Group of Elements inside to make it a container for inner "centered" content; and you can put some other elements (ex. animated background - see below) directly into the external Group, they will be positioned "absolutely".
To make it work correctly, you shoudl set your page's main section to Responsive positioning mode (it may require you to redo your website if it's already done) - use Page->Responsive->Page sections menu.
Check the template above to see how it works.

WEAnchorScroll.dll
 - Smooth/animated scroll to achors (works well on links configured to link to standard Anchor elements, but not only).

WEElBackgroundSlider.dll
 - Adaptation of Vegas script version 2. Works on page background and element's background, for example for the Responsive Panel above.

WEFieldsDefaultText.dll
Default texts in form fields. The text you put into the Value property in the Editor is used as the "hint" text which disappears when user enters a real value.

WESafeParallax.dll
Parallax (background that moves at a different speed when scrolling - see the template

WEStickyElements.dll
Makes element(s) stuck at the top of the screen while scrolling instead of disappearing. See the template's menu for example.

WESwipeboxImage.dll
Put several of these elements to create a responsive-friendly image slider (example in the template). You can use styles to create rather complex mouseover effects.

[Edit] One more element - responsive 2-level menu, probably not quite finished but it is sufficient for ceratin usage scenarios:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3daBEI1z4o2aEtpdElWWHVYbzg/view?usp=sharing

Best wishes
OE team

Edited by Dmit OE - May 30 2017 at 5:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic