BullGuard Antivirus Sale - 60% Off with openElement !
Forum Home Forum Home >

openElement

> User Tutorials
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New official version 1.57R8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New official version 1.57R8
    Posted: Apr 04 2017 at 2:27pm
Hello,

Thanks to your suggestions and error reports, the new official version with a number of fixes and improvements is available.

http://download.openelement.com/openElement.exe (or the DOWNLOAD button above)

See the changelog below.

Please make backups of your projects and elements and don't break online websites without possibility to restore their current version.
When installing, make sure to use the option Keep older versions, rather than Delete older versions selected by default.

Have a nice day
openElement team

Edited by Dmit OE - Apr 10 2017 at 11:23am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2017 at 2:44pm
1.57R6:

Improvements

- Google Fonts - add Google fonts by their embed code, e.g.
 <link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lato:400,700i|Roboto" rel="stylesheet">
 (adds 2 fonts - Lato and Roboto - Lato containing the "700 Italic" version)

- Google Recaptcha - new element in the Elements pane ("Form" group)

- Element Group of Elements - choice of a custom wrapping tag: "a" (link containing all inner elements - careful to not insert other links inside!), "form" (HTML form to handle yourself), SEO-friendly tags (section, article, header, footer, nav, aside, main)

- CSS property "box-sizing: border-box" available in Styles-Customize - if checked, the tag size includes padding (internal margins) and borders; no more need to write it into Free Code or code blocks.

- ::before and ::after - free CSS code for both pseudo-elements available in Styles->Customize (just under Free Code)

- Site Explorer (on the left - pages and folder of the project): Filter (search) field to show only folders and pages containing a text in their names

- Same search field for Link configuration form (choice of target page or anchor)

- Insert non-breakable spaces (&nbsp;) using Shift+Space when editing text (Single/Multiline Text elements and others)

Fixes

- In case of loss of certain interface windows (like Site Explorer), auto-repair on opening the project (note - you can do it manually as before using the topmost menu with small icons -> Restore defautl layout)

- Property "Value" of Multiline Input Field element - fixed editor behavior

- Fixed blocking (read-only) properties when Custom Classes are defined for style zones

- Font management - fixed errors adding new fonts; now it is possible to add several fonts of the same family (Bold, Italic etc.) in different files

- Fixed a random crash on closing layers and pages

- Fixed freezing on inserting certain CSS codes into Styles->Customize->Free Code

- OEGuideline: reports on missing images coming from additional downloadable elements are now shown as warnings and not as errors, and do not affect the page score

1.57R7:

- Performance improvement - certain operations up to 3 times faster

1.57R8:

Fixed Google Recaptcha and .htaccess issues

Edited by Dmit OE - Apr 10 2017 at 11:26am
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2017 at 11:21pm
New version 1.57R7 released April 07: improved performance - a number of operations up to 3 times faster for pages with many elements

Edited by Dmit OE - Apr 06 2017 at 11:25pm
fkhattab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fkhattab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2017 at 12:18am
great

thank you
Farid Khattab painter healer
Energy Oil Paintings
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2017 at 7:22pm
Well done! I was near to ask you something but I have seen some added improvement so I think better before to try that with the new version.

Thanks to all team
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2017 at 10:32pm
Mhhh... why I see again 1.57 R4? Ok it's a beta, but why writing beta if it is told official version?

I haven't solved my problem and I'm looking for a complete explain about forms with oE. Is it possible find something about ?

Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2017 at 10:01am
Hi,

Where is it written 1.57R4? What download link do you use? It's currently 1.57R8 (updated yesterday) for the DOWNLOAD link above.

You can read about forms in our Wiki; if you don't find what you need you are welcome to create a subject
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2017 at 11:01am
I downloaded from the link you gave up. Unistalled old versione and cleaned all registry. Installed the one downloaded and after launched it sais 1.57.4 beta. I don't know if there is a new download, but to me it doesn't show like that. Also if you stay few seconds ob the link you posted it shows oE 1.57 R4 beta... After reading your answer I'm downloading the 1.57 R8 and will try to install that one ...

Forms: I have seen the wiki, but to me it looks not enough in explaining the all about. So, for example preparing a form with only oE I haven't understood the use of those CSS panels (CSS CLASS) and I surely made a lot of confusion between them and the code I use... Example: I made the label NAME and the section where the user must insert his name... but where do I have to write the code?
Thinking about those CSS CLASS panel I tried to put itthe code there, but doesn't work. Now I'm trying to see if I can but before I go to install the latest version so I have all updated.
Dmit OE View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmit OE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2017 at 11:21am
 I finally saw what you mean, the link in the post had an obsolete URL. Thanks, I've fixed it.
Bravo12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bravo12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2017 at 11:45am
Clean all again, downloaded new version 1.57 R8 and now I see a speeder oE. I also checked the version of PHP we have on the netand it is the 5.5.19 just to know it to set oE with that... but I don't have the necessary knowledge of how to use php, 'cause I come from the use of java, and as now many things are changed, I feel difficult update my brain... but I try Evil Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic